Why have your Wills written by a specialist?
You have a lot of choices
There are lots of companies who can write your Will, but not all are created equal. Trinity Will Writers are members of the Institute of Professional Willwriters and fully comply with their code of Conduct.
What does this mean to you?:
- We have rigorous training and a scheme of continuous professional development. Anyone can start a business writing Wills, but IPW members must pass examinations and keep their knowledge up-to-date.
- We have £2million Professional indemnity cover for each of our Wills.
- We are subject to the Institute's Code of Practice which has been approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute under its Consumer Codes Approval Scheme.
- Your Will is protected if something happens to our business. We've been around a long time and have no plans to go anywhere, but if something were to happen to us the IPW could access our archive and another IPW member could give you a similar service to us.
- We offer fixed prices. There may be companies which appear cheaper, but we have a clear pricing structure and there are no hidden fees. Phone conversations are free and the price you see is the price you pay. For our complete price list, click here.
- We will never patronise you. Solicitors can be pompous and difficult to talk to. We are friendly and approachable, and your meetings will be at a time and place that fits in with you. You will never have to meet us at our office. We explain everything we do clearly and you will never be treated as though you are stupid.
We really believe we're the best at what we do. Give us a call on 01635 298999 to discuss your situation or email. We don't charge you anything to talk, and you'll be glad you did.